• Will want you to blow up their phone so they can ignore you & brag about it to other people.
• Will purposely ignore you, but give you attention once you leave them alone.
• Will ask for your honesty, openness and transparency only to negate
& discredit you for being open, honest, and transparent.
Will say “you’re wrong” or “disrespectful” for doing something that they
don’t think is disrespectful or wrong when they do it.
• Will want you to do more for them than they’d ever do for you. Calling you “selfish” for choosing to do what’s right for you.
• Will do the same things over and over again, but complain about why they don’t get the results they want.
• Will judge you by their standards of success, beauty and life skills.
• Will dismiss you or call you “crazy” if they don’t know how to respond to you.
• Will proclaim that you aren’t enough unless someone else thinks so.