10 things I've learned this year.
1. Love, accept and forgive yourself daily.
2. Your first instinct is usually the right one.
3. It is possible to fall in love with someone you’re not compatible with.
4. Trust is an interesting thing; not easily built, but easily broken.
5. There’s a difference between talking TO someone and talking AT them.
6. Maintain your mental equilibrium at all costs.
7. Writing letters and love songs to yourself is wonderfully therapeutic during difficult times.
8. Some doors should remain closed.
9. You won’t be able to really make a difference if you’re always worrying about who likes you.
10. If they’re not your dreams, don’t chase them.