brandon* (ブランドン, Burandon) is a gifted music producer, composer, arranger and hero for fun. His style is an eclectic blend of Hip-Hop, electronic, house, soul and jazz music. Brandon's smooth, amorous sounds focus on captivating the listener's imagination through enchanting, whimsical music.
The eldest son of a modest upbringing, brandon* developed the ability to organize and manipulate sound waves at an early age, channeling this ability through the art of musical composition. For years, he studied various forms, from sampling and arranging, to instrumentation and finally to composing. Learning to create music as an ultimate expression and extension of himself. Something he learned from his father, James.
As his abilities continued to grow, brandon* crossed paths with many other equally talented individuals, exchanging the knowledge of the creative arts. His determination to better himself being his utmost quality.
When he's not out reading comic books, playing hero or eating copious amounts of pizza, Brandon* has a deep-seated love for nature. He is fascinated by the beauty of the earth's surroundings and uses its landscape as the inspiration for his sounds.
He often claims that he wants man's relationship to nature to be reflected in his works, and uses everything in his arsenal to provide a peaceful and spiritual musical atmosphere.
He currently resides in an unknown tropical location, where he uses his abilities to captivate and enrich the lives of others.
• "Your ability to create is only as great as your ability to imagine."
• "I hope one day you'll see yourself as so valuable, that anyone who rejects you has only robbed themselves."
• "Eventually, all people reveal their true intentions. The mask will vanish, the facade will fade, and they’ll settle into who they were before they tried to impress you."
• "You’ll know the meaning of friendship once you start going through struggles. Life’s hardships expose the truest friendships."
• "What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things, instead of using people and loving things."
• "Its taken me a long time to understand that I can’t live by society’s standards or people’s expectations."
• "Be mindful of your thoughts. Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant."
• "I don’t just want to love someone with all my heart, but with all my mind as well."
• "The qualities we ask for should be the same qualities we cultivate. We should always fit the criteria we demand of others."